Buy a shirtYou can now buy a shirt celebrating the Sea to Sea unicycle ride
- #FMSPAD 25/9 Clean: If this actually worked by bursting pipes, like I keep misreading it, I might be more impressed… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…-- 14 hours ago
- The other cheesecake didn't come out right, so only 4 layers in my #GBBOTwitterBakeAlong #CaramelWeek Overkill Mill… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…-- 1 day ago
- By contrast, doubling the ingredients for the caramel was rather excessive. It may perforce feature heavily in my n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…-- 1 day ago
- Cheesecake layer. Fortunately I only added 33% to the quantities, as the original amount would have been plenty https://t.co/mDorBOjSA6-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 24/9 Everyday adventures: Lion taming https://t.co/F6JxZs59Ga-- 1 day ago
Author Archives: pmh1wheel
Photos from the last day of the ninth “Weekend at the Asylum” steampunk festival in Lincoln. Click on them for larger views Advertisements
Photos from the third day of the ninth “Weekend at the Asylum” steampunk festival in Lincoln. Click on them for larger views
Photos from the second day of the ninth “Weekend at the Asylum” steampunk festival in Lincoln
Photos from the first day of the ninth “Weekend at the Asylum” steampunk festival in Lincoln.
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Due to mechanical difficulties, I wasn’t able to particpate in as many of the festival events as I’d planned. I did manage the first and last days though, and took a few photos while I was out.
It’s been a few weeks since LPW 2012, so I thought I’d better write up my thoughts on it while I still retain the tiniest scintilla of memory. This year’s theme was “25 years of Perl”, as the workshop was held just a … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.