- This is why I hardly ever use an umbrella twitter.com/Lumrunner/stat…-- 3 hours ago
- #fmspad 24/1 Treat yo self: Managed to leave the house early enough this morning to take the slightly more scenic r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 16 hours ago
- I wonder whether this kind of thing would go down well in the "Decorated hard boiled egg" class in the village show… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 21 hours ago
- #fmspad 23/1 Beauty: and the beast https://t.co/BeNLGmJJ4Q-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 22/1 Cold: It was the warmest day so far this week, but still a bit of ice lurking in the shade on the quie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
Author Archives: pmh1wheel
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
This year’s London Perl Workshop continued its well established trend of excellent and increasing quality.
Day 3 of Unicon XV (30 December 2009) was all about art for me. I toured some of Wellington’s cultural highlights, and watched the convention’s Artistic Pairs Freestyle (Expert) events.
Day 2 of Unicon XV (29 December 2009) for me consisted of a ride to the Weta Cave, false start judging at the racing, and watching the Pairs Freestyle event. It’s taken me a long time to get the photos … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.
I had a great Christmas, rather overindulging on food, even managing to exceed the 7 special meals that were planned in my calendar. I did a bit of extra riding to compensate for it though, and I’ve included a couple … Continue reading
I’ve been working for a long time on getting some T-shirts printed to celebrate the Coast to Coast unicycle ride, and they’re finally ready.
The first Bristol Cycle Festival finished a few weeks ago, but I’ve only just managed to scrape enough time together to write about what a great time I had at most of the events I attended, and to sort through … Continue reading
The final day, 26 August 2010, of the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge was the longest distance ride of the week, and there were yet more mechanical difficulties. Despite that, we all made it to the end.