- RT @AndyRileyish: I hand-punched Tainted Love into this strip of card because lockdown. https://t.co/u6mCjc0L8A-- 8 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 21/1 Tater: Chips https://t.co/j1k0ZROSRE-- 8 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 21 Water: Drips https://t.co/cLqtCta0Eu-- 8 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 20/1 A fiend: Not only did this plate leap off the worktop all by itself, I also cut my thu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad2021 20/1 A friend: Even though we're not meeting people in the outside world for a while, there are still h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: perl
It’s been a few weeks since LPW 2012, so I thought I’d better write up my thoughts on it while I still retain the tiniest scintilla of memory. This year’s theme was “25 years of Perl”, as the workshop was held just a … Continue reading
This year’s London Perl Workshop continued its well established trend of excellent and increasing quality.