- Three teams at the Nancegollan quiz, and despite only getting the questions together at the very last minute, they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 hour ago
- #FMSPAD 20/5 I read ...: a shameless bit of self-promotion by an unexpected visitor to Nancegollan #FMSPAD_IRead https://t.co/PmrDWKcRrh-- 1 hour ago
- RT @JoeJancar: Bristol Suspension Bridge last night. #Bristol #visitbristol #cliftonsuspensionbridge #bbcbristol https://t.co/VE3ltf1Ygz-- 10 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 19/5 Creative: After a very frustrating day at the code face, this is all I can muster #Let'sGetCreativeDay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 23 hours ago
- Just a teensy bit of overflowing on #CheeseSouffléDay for #TwitterBakeAlong #ShowUsYourBakes @thebakingnanna1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: perl
It’s been a few weeks since LPW 2012, so I thought I’d better write up my thoughts on it while I still retain the tiniest scintilla of memory. This year’s theme was “25 years of Perl”, as the workshop was held just a … Continue reading
This year’s London Perl Workshop continued its well established trend of excellent and increasing quality.