- #fmspad 10/12 Gift: Fo-ur call-ing birds https://t.co/Wf7FkyhZRE-- 17 hours ago
- First place out of six teams, with mostly Christmas-themed questions, for £6.50-- 17 hours ago
- Collected the other half of last week's raffle winnings today. Thanks very much, @CoconutsFood https://t.co/DbI5qIRuYz-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 9/12 Santa: Relaxing in Camborne before his imminent annual duty https://t.co/1qrhTwh8fm-- 1 day ago
- Leftovers in muesli today: carrot ends, lime squash, seeds, Greek yoghurt, garlic, coffee grounds, raspberry Oatie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 3 days ago
Category Archives: lpw
It’s been a few weeks since LPW 2012, so I thought I’d better write up my thoughts on it while I still retain the tiniest scintilla of memory. This year’s theme was “25 years of Perl”, as the workshop was held just a … Continue reading
This year’s London Perl Workshop continued its well established trend of excellent and increasing quality.