- Leftovers in porridge today: carrot ends, orange juice, birdseed, garlic, Greek yoghurt, frozen pumpkin, kiwi fruit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 12 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 3/12 Starts with T: Triple Twinkle #TreeDressingDay #FMS_StartsWithT https://t.co/5GadCaxKzp-- 1 day ago
- That's very nearly the last of the village show bakes disposed of, but there's also an as yet unopened jar of jam (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- Leftovers in oat smoothie this morning: carrots ends, no orange juice!, birdseed, garlic, Greek yoghurt, frozen pum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 2/11 I bought this!: Complementary octopuses to add to my connection. There was quite an odd mix of product… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: lpw
It’s been a few weeks since LPW 2012, so I thought I’d better write up my thoughts on it while I still retain the tiniest scintilla of memory. This year’s theme was “25 years of Perl”, as the workshop was held just a … Continue reading
This year’s London Perl Workshop continued its well established trend of excellent and increasing quality.