- #fmspad 28/3 In the air: I may as well have the smoke alarm this close when using the grill, given how sensitive it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 hours ago
- Leftovers in oat smoothie today: carrot ends, orange juice, seeds, garlic, Greek yoghurt, frozen pumpkin, dark choc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 15 hours ago
- #fmspad 27/3 The view: I have some extra route choices for my working from home "commute" as compared to going in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball https://t.co/AhGiPbAYxE-- 2 days ago
- #fmspad 26/3 So good!: Home made banana, peanut butter, choc chip and marshmallow ice-cream https://t.co/lIdGB2pZHF-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: lpw
It’s been a few weeks since LPW 2012, so I thought I’d better write up my thoughts on it while I still retain the tiniest scintilla of memory. This year’s theme was “25 years of Perl”, as the workshop was held just a … Continue reading
This year’s London Perl Workshop continued its well established trend of excellent and increasing quality.