- Leftovers in oat smoothie today: carrot ends, orange juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt, seeds, frozen pumpkin, frozen bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad 23/10 An empty table: On the village plan https://t.co/qv1tUrpya1-- 20 hours ago
- #fmspad 22/10 Running water: A babbling brook just below Crowan https://t.co/ZJGacjmovk-- 2 days ago
- #fmspad 21/10 A flock of birds: This is was the only winged being I could find in today's dreich https://t.co/acdqtmmWQ4-- 2 days ago
- #fmspad 20/10 Graffiti: Hardly anti-establishment is it? https://t.co/THoDrQccuV-- 3 days ago
Category Archives: lpw
It’s been a few weeks since LPW 2012, so I thought I’d better write up my thoughts on it while I still retain the tiniest scintilla of memory. This year’s theme was “25 years of Perl”, as the workshop was held just a … Continue reading
This year’s London Perl Workshop continued its well established trend of excellent and increasing quality.