- #FMSPAD 16/8 I never ...: knew there was so much in it! Hang on, that's the other one, isn't it? #FMS_INever https://t.co/YmIPjlAji8-- 6 hours ago
- RT @RichardArmchair: @PeterStefanovi2 If HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS are getting in your way, you're going to the wrong place.-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 15/8 I once ...: thought that honey and Marmite on toast was the bee's knees (albeit dangerously abrasive i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 14 I do this on Sundays ...: to carb count the leftovers in my muesli. Well, I scribble on my hand for almo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
- Leftovers in muesli today: carrot ends, orange juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt, seeds, cold brew coffee dregs, peanut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: lpw
It’s been a few weeks since LPW 2012, so I thought I’d better write up my thoughts on it while I still retain the tiniest scintilla of memory. This year’s theme was “25 years of Perl”, as the workshop was held just a … Continue reading
This year’s London Perl Workshop continued its well established trend of excellent and increasing quality.