- #fmspad 28/5 Alone: Poor Luke; not even any porgs for company on this rock https://t.co/FXOQPAACaa-- 12 hours ago
- RT @GirlGeekUpNorth: RT if you're still staying indoors (aside from one walk per day for exercise and essential journeys to the supermarket…-- 20 hours ago
- #fmspad 27/5 Something I wore: "Well, I thought this crest would be enough to make a good impression, but it was to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- RT @boobygraffoe: The final version of a little song that has appeared in pieces over the past couple of days & now makes its debut in comp…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 26/5 Dinner: Cheesy pizza, half-topped with hog's pudding, sweet potato, garlic and dried whole cayenne pep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: lpw
It’s been a few weeks since LPW 2012, so I thought I’d better write up my thoughts on it while I still retain the tiniest scintilla of memory. This year’s theme was “25 years of Perl”, as the workshop was held just a … Continue reading
This year’s London Perl Workshop continued its well established trend of excellent and increasing quality.