- Leftovers in Laba Zhou today: carrot ends, lime squash, sticky rice, short grain white rice, long grain white rice,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 hours ago
- This is why I hardly ever use an umbrella twitter.com/Lumrunner/stat…-- 4 hours ago
- #fmspad 24/1 Treat yo self: Managed to leave the house early enough this morning to take the slightly more scenic r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 17 hours ago
- I wonder whether this kind of thing would go down well in the "Decorated hard boiled egg" class in the village show… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 22 hours ago
- #fmspad 23/1 Beauty: and the beast https://t.co/BeNLGmJJ4Q-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: lpw
It’s been a few weeks since LPW 2012, so I thought I’d better write up my thoughts on it while I still retain the tiniest scintilla of memory. This year’s theme was “25 years of Perl”, as the workshop was held just a … Continue reading
This year’s London Perl Workshop continued its well established trend of excellent and increasing quality.