- #fmspad 10/12 Gift: Fo-ur call-ing birds https://t.co/Wf7FkyhZRE-- 16 hours ago
- First place out of six teams, with mostly Christmas-themed questions, for £6.50-- 16 hours ago
- Collected the other half of last week's raffle winnings today. Thanks very much, @CoconutsFood https://t.co/DbI5qIRuYz-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 9/12 Santa: Relaxing in Camborne before his imminent annual duty https://t.co/1qrhTwh8fm-- 1 day ago
- Leftovers in muesli today: carrot ends, lime squash, seeds, Greek yoghurt, garlic, coffee grounds, raspberry Oatie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 3 days ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.