- RT @cox_tom: Ginger beer is an excellent drink to drink if you feel like you haven’t coughed enough recently.-- 10 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 14/4 を: 大き雄尾を起こすのを以てを主に行う - wo: Ōki o o wo okosu no wo motte wo omo ni okonau - Mainly done… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 10 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 14/4 Gleam: Lens flare https://t.co/7r9mdkdSJ5-- 10 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 14/4 Clean: Lane care https://t.co/PZzjAyMaII-- 10 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 13/4 わ: 我が脇では煩わしい輪らが分けるのは災でしょう - wa: Waga wakide wa wazurawashii wa-ra ga wakeru no wa waza… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.