- Leftovers in oat smoothie today: carrot ends, orange juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt, seeds, frozen pumpkin, frozen bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 8 hours ago
- #fmspad 23/10 An empty table: On the village plan https://t.co/qv1tUrpya1-- 19 hours ago
- #fmspad 22/10 Running water: A babbling brook just below Crowan https://t.co/ZJGacjmovk-- 2 days ago
- #fmspad 21/10 A flock of birds: This is was the only winged being I could find in today's dreich https://t.co/acdqtmmWQ4-- 2 days ago
- #fmspad 20/10 Graffiti: Hardly anti-establishment is it? https://t.co/THoDrQccuV-- 3 days ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.