- #FMSPAD 16/8 I never ...: knew there was so much in it! Hang on, that's the other one, isn't it? #FMS_INever https://t.co/YmIPjlAji8-- 5 hours ago
- RT @RichardArmchair: @PeterStefanovi2 If HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS are getting in your way, you're going to the wrong place.-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 15/8 I once ...: thought that honey and Marmite on toast was the bee's knees (albeit dangerously abrasive i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 14 I do this on Sundays ...: to carb count the leftovers in my muesli. Well, I scribble on my hand for almo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
- Leftovers in muesli today: carrot ends, orange juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt, seeds, cold brew coffee dregs, peanut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.