- #fmspad2021 Free choice 24/6 One cutter: I've probably shown this before, but even whenever that was, it would stil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 3 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 24/6 One colour: If you don't know me by now, here's a pretty big clue https://t.co/9SJe9QqIM5-- 3 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 23/6 Spots: A lazy cheetah https://t.co/WMfMUGPXjZ-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad2021 23/6 Stripes: A busy bee https://t.co/jTSSbTFx6Q-- 1 day ago
- Steady pom pi pi twitter.com/sam_baker/stat…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.