- Leftovers in porridge today: carrot ends, orange juice, birdseed, garlic, Greek yoghurt, frozen pumpkin, kiwi fruit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 11 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 3/12 Starts with T: Triple Twinkle #TreeDressingDay #FMS_StartsWithT https://t.co/5GadCaxKzp-- 23 hours ago
- That's very nearly the last of the village show bakes disposed of, but there's also an as yet unopened jar of jam (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- Leftovers in oat smoothie this morning: carrots ends, no orange juice!, birdseed, garlic, Greek yoghurt, frozen pum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 2/11 I bought this!: Complementary octopuses to add to my connection. There was quite an odd mix of product… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.