- #fmspad 28/5 Alone: Poor Luke; not even any porgs for company on this rock https://t.co/FXOQPAACaa-- 11 hours ago
- RT @GirlGeekUpNorth: RT if you're still staying indoors (aside from one walk per day for exercise and essential journeys to the supermarket…-- 19 hours ago
- #fmspad 27/5 Something I wore: "Well, I thought this crest would be enough to make a good impression, but it was to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- RT @boobygraffoe: The final version of a little song that has appeared in pieces over the past couple of days & now makes its debut in comp…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 26/5 Dinner: Cheesy pizza, half-topped with hog's pudding, sweet potato, garlic and dried whole cayenne pep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.