- Three teams at the Nancegollan quiz, and despite only getting the questions together at the very last minute, they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 20/5 I read ...: a shameless bit of self-promotion by an unexpected visitor to Nancegollan #FMSPAD_IRead https://t.co/PmrDWKcRrh-- 2 hours ago
- RT @JoeJancar: Bristol Suspension Bridge last night. #Bristol #visitbristol #cliftonsuspensionbridge #bbcbristol https://t.co/VE3ltf1Ygz-- 11 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 19/5 Creative: After a very frustrating day at the code face, this is all I can muster #Let'sGetCreativeDay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- Just a teensy bit of overflowing on #CheeseSouffléDay for #TwitterBakeAlong #ShowUsYourBakes @thebakingnanna1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.