Buy a shirtYou can now buy a shirt celebrating the Sea to Sea unicycle ride
- #FMSPAD 25/9 Clean: If this actually worked by bursting pipes, like I keep misreading it, I might be more impressed… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…-- 14 hours ago
- The other cheesecake didn't come out right, so only 4 layers in my #GBBOTwitterBakeAlong #CaramelWeek Overkill Mill… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…-- 1 day ago
- By contrast, doubling the ingredients for the caramel was rather excessive. It may perforce feature heavily in my n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…-- 1 day ago
- Cheesecake layer. Fortunately I only added 33% to the quantities, as the original amount would have been plenty https://t.co/mDorBOjSA6-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 24/9 Everyday adventures: Lion taming https://t.co/F6JxZs59Ga-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.