- #fmspad2021 Free choice 4/12 This is coy: I still don't have the mask/glasses interface working properly, but my vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 6 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 4/12 This is joy: I didn't manage to practise the whole 17 minutes, but you should be able to see and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 7 hours ago
- Leftovers in oat smoothie today: carrot ends, orange juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt, seeds, frozen pumpkin, frozen cr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 21 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice I'll 'ave this: jumper on for a week or so, which gives roughly equal share to each of my C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad2021 3/12 I love this!: Mutual scritches https://t.co/r9PtNVEMU8-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.