- RT @AndyRileyish: I hand-punched Tainted Love into this strip of card because lockdown. https://t.co/u6mCjc0L8A-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 21/1 Tater: Chips https://t.co/j1k0ZROSRE-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 21 Water: Drips https://t.co/cLqtCta0Eu-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 20/1 A fiend: Not only did this plate leap off the worktop all by itself, I also cut my thu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad2021 20/1 A friend: Even though we're not meeting people in the outside world for a while, there are still h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.