- RT @sazmeister88: new government departments: Department for Levelling Up Department for Giving You Up Department for Letting You Down Dep…-- 11 hours ago
- Shed progress today: Another square yarr-d of deck be swabbed. And off camera, a brace o' fathoms of undergrowth ke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 12 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 19/9 Chain: On further analysis, I don't think the freewheel is dodgy after all; it's lack… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 13 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 19/9 Chair: Sitting on the recycling throne https://t.co/kgGRbT2D2h-- 13 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Repeat after us: renovating a hospital does not make it a 👏🏻 new 👏🏻 hospital 👏🏻 twitter.com/borisjohnson/s…-- 22 hours ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.