Buy a shirtYou can now buy a shirt celebrating the Sea to Sea unicycle ride
- Leftovers in porridge smoothie today: carrot ends, OJ, coffee grounds, chocolate mints, white chocolate, double cream, near-liquid banana-- 7 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 22/ Composition: Can't blame Holmies for state of this paper this time, nor claim credit for what I merely… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…-- 17 hours ago
- Leftovers in porage smoothie today: carrot ends, OJ, sunflower/pumpkin seeds, Greek yogurt, lemon, gingerbread men, frozen buttercream grass-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 21/7 Cross: Blender blades https://t.co/QHEOdqGvtp-- 1 day ago
- Used up some show baking ingredients in a lemon cheesecake (mascarpone, lemons) on a triple choc cookie base (choc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.