- #fmspad 14/8 I made this: shopping list, and very exciting it was too https://t.co/Rf49lxIaqM-- 4 hours ago
- #fmspad 13/8 Fresh air: and a bit less dreich than at the start of the ride https://t.co/L2G6Clvs4T-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 12/8 Create: Erm, well, this is a thing which has been made https://t.co/yuzbdaVYwE-- 2 days ago
- #fmspad 11/8 Wave: Not quite enough time to reach the sea on today's ride (ok, enough to get there, but not there a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 3 days ago
- #fmspad 10/8 Sunny: but still enough cloud to temper the temperature, so pretty good cycling weather overall https://t.co/IOEl3VzQqA-- 4 days ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.