- #fmspad 28/3 In the air: I may as well have the smoke alarm this close when using the grill, given how sensitive it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 hour ago
- Leftovers in oat smoothie today: carrot ends, orange juice, seeds, garlic, Greek yoghurt, frozen pumpkin, dark choc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 14 hours ago
- #fmspad 27/3 The view: I have some extra route choices for my working from home "commute" as compared to going in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 23 hours ago
- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball https://t.co/AhGiPbAYxE-- 2 days ago
- #fmspad 26/3 So good!: Home made banana, peanut butter, choc chip and marshmallow ice-cream https://t.co/lIdGB2pZHF-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.