Buy a shirtYou can now buy a shirt celebrating the Sea to Sea unicycle ride
- Every time twitter.com/partyanimalonl…-- 9 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 23/11 Square: Happy #FibonacciDay ! https://t.co/gKCGHbHJR7-- 18 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 22/11 Under my feet: my makeshift pouffe, carefully crafted by plonking a cushion onto an old PC https://t.co/pWGNuUHOa4-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 21/11 Pop of colour: A random bit of #WorldTelevisionDay https://t.co/rCdOIEHTe6-- 2 days ago
- Won 3-way 1st place tie for £6. Incorrectly judged as jackpot winner with close but wrong A; same A's and jdgemt as last time this Q came up-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.