- I still haven't quite decided on which bike to buy (this is the current favourite: cube.eu/uk/2020/bikes/…) so in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 hours ago
- #fmspad 26/2 White on white: Toothpaste on toothbrush https://t.co/Z8meYfsHYw-- 9 hours ago
- RT @Wheels4Well: We've become aware of this petition. Please sign & share. UK Government: Legalise throttle only eBikes for disabled peopl…-- 18 hours ago
- #fmspad 25/2 Heart-shaped: It was quite a shock to discover a pile of bodies under the tables at the top of the sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 24/2 Corner: Indian purse won in the raffle at the monthly quiz, in which we came joint first again. Next m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: recipe
While browsing the Market of Curiosities at the Frome Steampunk Extravaganza last weekend, I got talking to the friendly people at the Hot Sauce Emporium stand. One of them turned out to be a fellow porridge adulerator, and one outcome from our discussion which … Continue reading
Over the last few years, I’ve made Mince pie porridge, Christmas pudding ice cream and Mince pie ice cream for Christmas. This year, I further improved the porridge recipe, and came up with a rather different festive ice cream.
Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using … Continue reading
The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, … Continue reading
My fortieth birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted some suitably interesting cakes to take to work to celebrate with.