- For some reason it's #EggMcMuffinDay, but this poached egg on a cauliflower grill on halloumi in a granary bap is m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 2/3 い: 色々の色の生き物 https://t.co/a8mX5qhO46-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 2/3 B is for ...: Birthday boxes https://t.co/kEZ4s4zbJq-- 9 hours ago
- "Please tick all that apply: * You do not have a fever * You are not pregnant/breastfeeding * You are not allergic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- Leek, potato, seaweed and cheese (tho not the planned Caerphilly) pies #TwitterBakeAlong #StDavidsDay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: unicycle
Due to mechanical difficulties, I wasn’t able to particpate in as many of the festival events as I’d planned. I did manage the first and last days though, and took a few photos while I was out.
Day 3 of Unicon XV (30 December 2009) was all about art for me. I toured some of Wellington’s cultural highlights, and watched the convention’s Artistic Pairs Freestyle (Expert) events.
Day 2 of Unicon XV (29 December 2009) for me consisted of a ride to the Weta Cave, false start judging at the racing, and watching the Pairs Freestyle event. It’s taken me a long time to get the photos … Continue reading
I had a great Christmas, rather overindulging on food, even managing to exceed the 7 special meals that were planned in my calendar. I did a bit of extra riding to compensate for it though, and I’ve included a couple … Continue reading
I’ve been working for a long time on getting some T-shirts printed to celebrate the Coast to Coast unicycle ride, and they’re finally ready.
The first Bristol Cycle Festival finished a few weeks ago, but I’ve only just managed to scrape enough time together to write about what a great time I had at most of the events I attended, and to sort through … Continue reading
The final day, 26 August 2010, of the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge was the longest distance ride of the week, and there were yet more mechanical difficulties. Despite that, we all made it to the end.
Yesterday on the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge, I’d thought that my trip might be over, due to mechanical difficulties, but it all got sorted for the third day, 25 August 2010.
The second day of the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge, 24 August 2010, was a lot harder than the first for me, despite the relatively flat profile, which made me doubt my ability to complete the week’s journey to Sunderland. … Continue reading
Lack of time, battery and signal strength have prevented me from posting this until now, but the first day of riding, on 23 August 2010, was certainly eventful, and a good introduction to the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge.