- #fmspad 28/5 Alone: Poor Luke; not even any porgs for company on this rock https://t.co/FXOQPAACaa-- 11 hours ago
- RT @GirlGeekUpNorth: RT if you're still staying indoors (aside from one walk per day for exercise and essential journeys to the supermarket…-- 19 hours ago
- #fmspad 27/5 Something I wore: "Well, I thought this crest would be enough to make a good impression, but it was to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- RT @boobygraffoe: The final version of a little song that has appeared in pieces over the past couple of days & now makes its debut in comp…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 26/5 Dinner: Cheesy pizza, half-topped with hog's pudding, sweet potato, garlic and dried whole cayenne pep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
Category Archives: unicycle
Due to mechanical difficulties, I wasn’t able to particpate in as many of the festival events as I’d planned. I did manage the first and last days though, and took a few photos while I was out.
Day 3 of Unicon XV (30 December 2009) was all about art for me. I toured some of Wellington’s cultural highlights, and watched the convention’s Artistic Pairs Freestyle (Expert) events.
Day 2 of Unicon XV (29 December 2009) for me consisted of a ride to the Weta Cave, false start judging at the racing, and watching the Pairs Freestyle event. It’s taken me a long time to get the photos … Continue reading
I had a great Christmas, rather overindulging on food, even managing to exceed the 7 special meals that were planned in my calendar. I did a bit of extra riding to compensate for it though, and I’ve included a couple … Continue reading
I’ve been working for a long time on getting some T-shirts printed to celebrate the Coast to Coast unicycle ride, and they’re finally ready.
The first Bristol Cycle Festival finished a few weeks ago, but I’ve only just managed to scrape enough time together to write about what a great time I had at most of the events I attended, and to sort through … Continue reading
The final day, 26 August 2010, of the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge was the longest distance ride of the week, and there were yet more mechanical difficulties. Despite that, we all made it to the end.
Yesterday on the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge, I’d thought that my trip might be over, due to mechanical difficulties, but it all got sorted for the third day, 25 August 2010.
The second day of the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge, 24 August 2010, was a lot harder than the first for me, despite the relatively flat profile, which made me doubt my ability to complete the week’s journey to Sunderland. … Continue reading
Lack of time, battery and signal strength have prevented me from posting this until now, but the first day of riding, on 23 August 2010, was certainly eventful, and a good introduction to the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge.