- #fmspad 13/7 Outside the window: I don't know what he's looking at; even the moon isn't visible tonight https://t.co/ozR1Z3NMWZ-- 1 hour ago
- This is what it often sounds like when the @HolmiesAtHome are active at night, and there's only two of them twitter.com/KayMcLoughlin/…-- 1 day ago
- #StayAtHome #TwitterBakeAlong Bakewell cakes, one with almonds on top and one with whole cherries inside with stalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 12/7 This is mine: The toy cat's toy cat https://t.co/v1feMj0bwN-- 1 day ago
- Leftovers in muesli today: carrot ends, orange juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt, seeds, sultanas, cocoa powder, chilli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: 1heart1wheel
I’ve been working for a long time on getting some T-shirts printed to celebrate the Coast to Coast unicycle ride, and they’re finally ready.
The final day, 26 August 2010, of the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge was the longest distance ride of the week, and there were yet more mechanical difficulties. Despite that, we all made it to the end.
Yesterday on the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge, I’d thought that my trip might be over, due to mechanical difficulties, but it all got sorted for the third day, 25 August 2010.
The second day of the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge, 24 August 2010, was a lot harder than the first for me, despite the relatively flat profile, which made me doubt my ability to complete the week’s journey to Sunderland. … Continue reading
Lack of time, battery and signal strength have prevented me from posting this until now, but the first day of riding, on 23 August 2010, was certainly eventful, and a good introduction to the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge.
After 140 miles over 4 days, our intrepid band.of 8 unicyclists have arrived in Sunderland. I don’t have the time or energy for a full report now, but I’ll be writing the whole thing up over the next couple of … Continue reading
This post is as much a test of the technology as anything; it doesn’t include much about unicycling, but hopefully has a couple of interesting things which happened on the way to the start of the Coast to Coast unicycle … Continue reading
Due to various last minute preparation activities during the week, and a deliberate avoidance for recovery at the weekend, I didn’t get quite as much time in the saddle this week as some previous weeks. I did manage one reasonably … Continue reading
The penultimate week’s training for the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge ride started off slow, as I was convalescing after last week’s injury. No riding for the first two days, to give my knee a chance to get better, and … Continue reading
The success of this week’s training for the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge suffers rather in comparison to last week’s, but there were a few highlights.