- #fmspad 13/7 Outside the window: I don't know what he's looking at; even the moon isn't visible tonight https://t.co/ozR1Z3NMWZ-- 1 hour ago
- This is what it often sounds like when the @HolmiesAtHome are active at night, and there's only two of them twitter.com/KayMcLoughlin/…-- 1 day ago
- #StayAtHome #TwitterBakeAlong Bakewell cakes, one with almonds on top and one with whole cherries inside with stalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 12/7 This is mine: The toy cat's toy cat https://t.co/v1feMj0bwN-- 1 day ago
- Leftovers in muesli today: carrot ends, orange juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt, seeds, sultanas, cocoa powder, chilli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: unicycle
After 140 miles over 4 days, our intrepid band.of 8 unicyclists have arrived in Sunderland. I don’t have the time or energy for a full report now, but I’ll be writing the whole thing up over the next couple of … Continue reading
This post is as much a test of the technology as anything; it doesn’t include much about unicycling, but hopefully has a couple of interesting things which happened on the way to the start of the Coast to Coast unicycle … Continue reading
Due to various last minute preparation activities during the week, and a deliberate avoidance for recovery at the weekend, I didn’t get quite as much time in the saddle this week as some previous weeks. I did manage one reasonably … Continue reading
The penultimate week’s training for the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge ride started off slow, as I was convalescing after last week’s injury. No riding for the first two days, to give my knee a chance to get better, and … Continue reading
The success of this week’s training for the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge suffers rather in comparison to last week’s, but there were a few highlights.
This week didn’t start out so well, with the whole Coast to Coast unicycle challenge seemingly in jeopardy, and equipment failure leading to a long walk home. My big ride at the weekend also included a rather hard jolt early … Continue reading
This week’s training for the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge ride included the normal extended commuting, hockey, and a ride to Bath and back, where I took part in the Skyride. It was a pretty good week, but as usual, … Continue reading
After not managing to ride all the way to Cardiff a couple of weeks ago, I thought I’d have another go for this weekend’s long ride. I had to give up the first attempt at Newport, due to exhaustion of … Continue reading
I went on holiday with my family in Devon this week, and I naturally took my unicycle with me, so I could keep up with the training for the Coast to Coast unicycle challenge. When I got back, I had another go at riding the Bastard Hills of North Bristol route without dismounting, which I failed yet again. Oh, and I rode to Bath and back, just for fun.