- #fmspad 13/7 Outside the window: I don't know what he's looking at; even the moon isn't visible tonight https://t.co/ozR1Z3NMWZ-- 1 hour ago
- This is what it often sounds like when the @HolmiesAtHome are active at night, and there's only two of them twitter.com/KayMcLoughlin/…-- 1 day ago
- #StayAtHome #TwitterBakeAlong Bakewell cakes, one with almonds on top and one with whole cherries inside with stalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 12/7 This is mine: The toy cat's toy cat https://t.co/v1feMj0bwN-- 1 day ago
- Leftovers in muesli today: carrot ends, orange juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt, seeds, sultanas, cocoa powder, chilli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
Category Archives: unicon
Day 3 of Unicon XV (30 December 2009) was all about art for me. I toured some of Wellington’s cultural highlights, and watched the convention’s Artistic Pairs Freestyle (Expert) events.
Day 2 of Unicon XV (29 December 2009) for me consisted of a ride to the Weta Cave, false start judging at the racing, and watching the Pairs Freestyle event. It’s taken me a long time to get the photos … Continue reading