Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
What I’ve been saying on twitter:
- #FMSPAD 20/3 A useful object: which also sparks joy #FMS_Useful https://t.co/NBpzD296e8-- 22 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 19/3 A slice of ...: frozen goat milk whey in this evening's soup #FMS_Slice https://t.co/GI1vTt5Abp-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 18/3 Your most comfortable shoes: The "waterproof" claim holds up in mild climes. But after 1h of heavy rai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
- Leftovers in porage today: no carrots, orange juice, frozen pumpkin, frozen pair of 5s, birdseed, garlic, Greek yog… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 3 days ago
- #FMSPAD 17/3 A Country road or city street: Didn't manage to get out until I finished writing quiz questions to go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 3 days ago
You must be logged in to post a comment.