Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- RT @AndyRileyish: I hand-punched Tainted Love into this strip of card because lockdown. https://t.co/u6mCjc0L8A-- 8 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 21/1 Tater: Chips https://t.co/j1k0ZROSRE-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 21 Water: Drips https://t.co/cLqtCta0Eu-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 20/1 A fiend: Not only did this plate leap off the worktop all by itself, I also cut my thu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad2021 20/1 A friend: Even though we're not meeting people in the outside world for a while, there are still h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago