Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- #fmspad 28/3 In the air: I may as well have the smoke alarm this close when using the grill, given how sensitive it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 hour ago
- Leftovers in oat smoothie today: carrot ends, orange juice, seeds, garlic, Greek yoghurt, frozen pumpkin, dark choc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 13 hours ago
- #fmspad 27/3 The view: I have some extra route choices for my working from home "commute" as compared to going in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 22 hours ago
- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball https://t.co/AhGiPbAYxE-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 26/3 So good!: Home made banana, peanut butter, choc chip and marshmallow ice-cream https://t.co/lIdGB2pZHF-- 2 days ago