Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- Leftovers in muesli today: carrot ends, orange juice, seeds, Greek yoghurt, garlic, cashews, matcha powder, ground… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 6 hours ago
- #fmspad 19/10 Day 19: #TheSweetestDay #ILoveYarnDay https://t.co/95IuxSPPBu-- 17 hours ago
- Leftovers in muesli today: carrot ends, orange juice, seeds, Greek yoghurt, garlic, lime squash, half a lime, dark… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 18/10 Day 18: Timmy Mallett b1955, Thomas Edison d1931, #InternationalDayOfTheCravat https://t.co/mS4fpISX9h-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 17/10 Day 17: My hob was finally serviced today, so I can join in with (US) #NationalPastaDay without risk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago