Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- RT @cox_tom: Ginger beer is an excellent drink to drink if you feel like you haven’t coughed enough recently.-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 14/4 を: 大き雄尾を起こすのを以てを主に行う - wo: Ōki o o wo okosu no wo motte wo omo ni okonau - Mainly done… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 14/4 Gleam: Lens flare https://t.co/7r9mdkdSJ5-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 14/4 Clean: Lane care https://t.co/PZzjAyMaII-- 9 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 13/4 わ: 我が脇では煩わしい輪らが分けるのは災でしょう - wa: Waga wakide wa wazurawashii wa-ra ga wakeru no wa waza… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago