Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- #FMSPAD 16/8 I never ...: knew there was so much in it! Hang on, that's the other one, isn't it? #FMS_INever https://t.co/YmIPjlAji8-- 5 hours ago
- RT @RichardArmchair: @PeterStefanovi2 If HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS are getting in your way, you're going to the wrong place.-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 15/8 I once ...: thought that honey and Marmite on toast was the bee's knees (albeit dangerously abrasive i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 14 I do this on Sundays ...: to carb count the leftovers in my muesli. Well, I scribble on my hand for almo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago
- Leftovers in muesli today: carrot ends, orange juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt, seeds, cold brew coffee dregs, peanut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago