The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, so this year’s ice cream was the originally planned mince pie flavour.
Buy a shirtYou can now buy a shirt celebrating the Sea to Sea unicycle ride
- 1st place in the quiz, with a clean sweep in the picture round, for £9. Fortunate, as I'd gone with an almost empty… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…-- 19 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 20/2 Time: It never pays to watch a clock in Cornwall https://t.co/JlXvzPbSAo-- 19 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 19/2 Beneath my feet: Furry little pests who think they'll get fed faster if they can trip me up https://t.co/BCQJaojJoS-- 1 day ago
- Gammon, pineapple, chips and peas pasty, #BakedWithLove for #TwitterBakeAlong, but the surface seems rather too mob… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…-- 2 days ago
- #FMSPAD 18/2 Stripes: Some of the filling for today's pasty https://t.co/wBwRcNnvqp-- 3 days ago