Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- Three teams at the Nancegollan quiz, and despite only getting the questions together at the very last minute, they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 hour ago
- #FMSPAD 20/5 I read ...: a shameless bit of self-promotion by an unexpected visitor to Nancegollan #FMSPAD_IRead https://t.co/PmrDWKcRrh-- 2 hours ago
- RT @JoeJancar: Bristol Suspension Bridge last night. #Bristol #visitbristol #cliftonsuspensionbridge #bbcbristol https://t.co/VE3ltf1Ygz-- 10 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 19/5 Creative: After a very frustrating day at the code face, this is all I can muster #Let'sGetCreativeDay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 23 hours ago
- Just a teensy bit of overflowing on #CheeseSouffléDay for #TwitterBakeAlong #ShowUsYourBakes @thebakingnanna1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago