Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- I still haven't quite decided on which bike to buy (this is the current favourite: cube.eu/uk/2020/bikes/…) so in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 hours ago
- #fmspad 26/2 White on white: Toothpaste on toothbrush https://t.co/Z8meYfsHYw-- 9 hours ago
- RT @Wheels4Well: We've become aware of this petition. Please sign & share. UK Government: Legalise throttle only eBikes for disabled peopl…-- 17 hours ago
- #fmspad 25/2 Heart-shaped: It was quite a shock to discover a pile of bodies under the tables at the top of the sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 24/2 Corner: Indian purse won in the raffle at the monthly quiz, in which we came joint first again. Next m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago