Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- #FMSPAD 21/2 Little details: Kale crumbs https://t.co/Ou0XQZ8vR3-- 6 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 20/2 A photo: Well now, who's this fresh-faced young chap? https://t.co/claOiGVfre-- 1 day ago
- First place again for £7.50, but picked the wrong key so missed our on the rollover. It's down to a 1/2 chance for £115 next week-- 2 days ago
- #FMSPAD 19/2 Above your head: Dangly art at @PICCornwall https://t.co/cGqVrfZgeL-- 2 days ago
- #FMSPAD 18/2 Shadow: Rawr! https://t.co/TBVUDnPMYX-- 3 days ago