The very successful Christmas pudding ice cream I made for the last two Christmases was actually my second choice, after not being sure whether my initial idea would actually work. However, a quick experiment showed that my fears were unfounded, so this year’s ice cream was the originally planned mince pie flavour.
Buy a shirtYou can now buy a shirt celebrating the Sea to Sea unicycle ride
- #FMSPAD 20/6 Reward: Good things come to those who wait. In this case though, I don't think the 17 day version was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 7 hours ago
- 3rd place out of 6 in a quite tricky quiz, for a dud scratchcard. Plus another dud scratchcard for closest answer to the jackpot question-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 19/6 The weather today: damp / 今日の天気：雨 https://t.co/kygUtzCv8l-- 1 day ago
- Heavy cake practice for Praze Fair Show. As usual, following the very vague recipe from the show schedule resulted… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- #FMSPAD 18/6 Something blue: It probably doesn't care about the cars' colours though https://t.co/EMdk7CJmK4-- 1 day ago