Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- #fmspad 28/5 Alone: Poor Luke; not even any porgs for company on this rock https://t.co/FXOQPAACaa-- 11 hours ago
- RT @GirlGeekUpNorth: RT if you're still staying indoors (aside from one walk per day for exercise and essential journeys to the supermarket…-- 18 hours ago
- #fmspad 27/5 Something I wore: "Well, I thought this crest would be enough to make a good impression, but it was to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago
- RT @boobygraffoe: The final version of a little song that has appeared in pieces over the past couple of days & now makes its debut in comp…-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 26/5 Dinner: Cheesy pizza, half-topped with hog's pudding, sweet potato, garlic and dried whole cayenne pep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago