Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- RT @richardadalton: @mfeathers This reminds me of my idea that every level of inheritance should make the font smaller.-- 12 hours ago
- Joint 3rd place in the quiz, but lost the tie break. Quite a few second guesses, as usual, but especially grating t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 13 hours ago
- Just out of the physio, with another item to add to my daily torture list; now on the fourth of five buses today. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 20 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 16/10 Chocolate: My faithful friend does double duty as both walking stick and foot rest https://t.co/9hwUbcXUy1-- 20 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 15/10 Baby blue: I stopped using the support boot quite quickly, but the extra bits of padding from it are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 1 day ago