Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- Leftovers in porridge smoothie today: carrot end, orange juice, zested lemon, Greek yoghurt, seeds, frozen red grap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 10 hours ago
- #fmspad 14/6 Purple: Scrag end of red cabbage https://t.co/UZ0r8IwCDr-- 20 hours ago
- RT @gray: Umm … https://t.co/ivKwaxNSoo-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 13/6 Open up: Letting the cats back into the kitchen after cleaning up the atrocity perpetrated by Sherlock https://t.co/Eo74q8DcMu-- 1 day ago
- The @HolmiesAtHome may think that "mini lions" is a compliment, but this is what they're really like twitter.com/MeWeFree/statu…-- 2 days ago