Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 24/6 One cutter: I've probably shown this before, but even whenever that was, it would stil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 24/6 One colour: If you don't know me by now, here's a pretty big clue https://t.co/9SJe9QqIM5-- 2 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 23/6 Spots: A lazy cheetah https://t.co/WMfMUGPXjZ-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad2021 23/6 Stripes: A busy bee https://t.co/jTSSbTFx6Q-- 1 day ago
- Steady pom pi pi twitter.com/sam_baker/stat…-- 1 day ago