Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- #FMSPAD 19/8 Trust: "What do you mean? Of course I haven't just escaped from prison!" https://t.co/yZdR1wO9qs-- 8 hours ago
- #FMSPAD 18/8 White on white: Another fabulously exciting view from my sickbed https://t.co/xAHzGfaWav-- 1 day ago
- RT @RB6K: Thought I’d give this a try. @TheLastLeg @StopFundingHate and the rest of you need to help me reach 250,000 retweets so my parent…-- 1 day ago
- I could have had abalone porridge on the plane on the way home, but I was still feeling a bit fragile-- 1 day ago
- "Leftovers" in porridge today (wooooo!): Linseed/hemp/chia, cashews, raisins-- 1 day ago