Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- This is why I hardly ever use an umbrella twitter.com/Lumrunner/stat…-- 3 hours ago
- #fmspad 24/1 Treat yo self: Managed to leave the house early enough this morning to take the slightly more scenic r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 16 hours ago
- I wonder whether this kind of thing would go down well in the "Decorated hard boiled egg" class in the village show… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 21 hours ago
- #fmspad 23/1 Beauty: and the beast https://t.co/BeNLGmJJ4Q-- 1 day ago
- #fmspad 22/1 Cold: It was the warmest day so far this week, but still a bit of ice lurking in the shade on the quie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 2 days ago