Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- Leftovers in oat smoothie today: carrot ends, orange juice, garlic, Greek yoghurt, seeds, frozen pumpkin, frozen bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 8 hours ago
- #fmspad 23/10 An empty table: On the village plan https://t.co/qv1tUrpya1-- 18 hours ago
- #fmspad 22/10 Running water: A babbling brook just below Crowan https://t.co/ZJGacjmovk-- 2 days ago
- #fmspad 21/10 A flock of birds: This is was the only winged being I could find in today's dreich https://t.co/acdqtmmWQ4-- 2 days ago
- #fmspad 20/10 Graffiti: Hardly anti-establishment is it? https://t.co/THoDrQccuV-- 3 days ago