Several months ago, I was searching the internet for recipes for ANZAC biscuits, and in the process found a few examples of people mistakenly calling them Aztec biscuits. That got me thinking, would it be possible to make biscuits using only ingredients to which the Aztec had access?
Read on to see how well the experiments went
- RT @sazmeister88: new government departments: Department for Levelling Up Department for Giving You Up Department for Letting You Down Dep…-- 11 hours ago
- Shed progress today: Another square yarr-d of deck be swabbed. And off camera, a brace o' fathoms of undergrowth ke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 12 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 Free choice 19/9 Chain: On further analysis, I don't think the freewheel is dodgy after all; it's lack… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…-- 12 hours ago
- #fmspad2021 19/9 Chair: Sitting on the recycling throne https://t.co/kgGRbT2D2h-- 12 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Repeat after us: renovating a hospital does not make it a 👏🏻 new 👏🏻 hospital 👏🏻 twitter.com/borisjohnson/s…-- 22 hours ago